I Want One! So what do I do next?
When you are ready to order, please email the following information to ... And then make your deposit on the Price & Payment Tab
1. Your name, telephone number and email address
2. The street, city and state address where the sundial will be used. (I will determine latitude & longitude.)
3. The Time Zone where the sundial will be used (This is so your sundial will match local clock time.)
4. Your inscription. (30 letters and spaces or less are highly recommended!)
5. A date may be added to the center bottom of the hour ring.
6. Your choice of silhouette. The Oak Tree and Blank are complimentary. There is a small ($35) additional charge for a personal silhouette.
7. Indicate whether you prefer Short or Long Hour Lines on the dial face.
8. Go to the Pricing and Payment tab at the top of this page to make your initial deposit.
9. Typically within several days you will be emailed a CAD drawing of your sundial for your approval. Any changes will be made at this time. No work will proceed without your approval.
10. With your approval a pattern will be cut and an aluminum casting will be created. Your sundial will then be machined to size and polished. A photo will be taken and emailed to you.
11. When you receive your photo, you are asked to pay the balance for your casting plus Shipping & Handling.
12. Your ANCR Sundial will be shipped via Priority Mail with a tracking number so you can anticipate its arrival.
13. Enjoy your sundial for many years to come!